When: Thursday, 27 February
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
In complex and uncertain times, it is tempting to reach for familiar approaches that worked in the past. Yet the problems don’t go away – they re-emerge in a different form and we find we are no further forward. What worked in the past no longer works in our uncertain and complex world.
We need a different way. We need to learn to work with the uncertainty, let go of old habits, cease striving for control and perfection and tap into authenticity and flow. Organisations must be able to respond to diversity, adapt to change and create a healthy system. This requires trust, collaboration, decentralised decision-making, co-creative innovation, stakeholder alignment, continuous learning and more.
These are not things you can simply “do”. You cannot change yourself overnight. It is about trying, learning and growing up – a lifetime’s journey. This workshop will help you on the journey, by introducing a selection of tried-and-tested tools and practices to help you and your organisation navigate ambiguity & complexity.
Who is it for?
The workshop is for people in organisations:
- battling with stifled productivity, disengagement, lack of innovation;
- dreaming of tapping into the collective intelligence of those around them; or
- who are simply curious about new ways of working.
- It is for entrepreneurs, mavericks and leaders at all levels.
- tools to enhance your listening and perception skills;
- ways to make your organisation more adaptable to change;
- the nature of steward-leadership in healthy systems;
- skills of perspective coordination in managing complexity; and
- how to deal with conflict and relationships constructively
Where: Plymouth, Engage Church PL2 3BG., Engage Church , Plymouth