When: Saturday, 19 October
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you a movement builder, or aspire to be one? Do you recognise the impact you can have when you think big about change? Have you faced challenges of getting hundreds or thousands of individuals and organisations to create, speak and act together? Do you want to add greater value to your movement?
This movement building workshop centres on The Social Change Agency’s Movement Building Canvas. The Canvas is a practical framework to help you, your team or interested stakeholders to design and improve your movement for maximum impact.
The Canvas is designed to help you to get to grips with the essentials of your movement. Who is a part of it, and who could be brought in? What do you stand for? Where are you taking the people who sign up? And what do you need to get going and keep moving?
What to Expect?
– What is your movement’s impact?
– Who’s in your movement already and who should be in the future?
– What is your movement Identity? What is the shared purpose, shared experience and values that your
movement members identify with?
– What is your movement journey? What are the opportunities for purposeful engagement for movement
members to deepen their connection with each other and the cause
– What are the opportunities for movement members to mobilise and take tangible action? How will you
motivate movement members?
– What are your movement enablers? What are the structures that must be put in place to provide the right
balance of control, leadership, power and support? How will your movement be sustained? How will you use
data and insight to design personal and meaningful movement journeys?
Where: The New Room, 36 The Horsefair, Bristol