When: Friday, 14 June
6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Discover the innovation projects designed and built by the 36 CoTech company members; meet the young coding graduates of the latest Founders & Coders cohort; and throw off the tired cliches of disruption to instead discuss meaningful tech careers, innovation and positive social impact.
Doors at 6.30pm, speakers from 7pm and then dance floor from 8pm.
Hosted by CoTech, a £10million UK alliance of 36 worker-owned tech businesses.
Happening at Space4, the home of collaborative innovation.
Who should attend?
– Organisations who want to achieve positive social impact through tech
– Developers, designers, project managers, user researchers and innovators
– People wanting to use their tech skills for social change
– Freelancers looking to collaborate or curious about worker-owned companies
– Commissioners of projects who want to know why passionate, worker-owned tech businesses make better products
– Startup founders tired of chasing investors – own and resource yourselves!
Where: Space4, 149 Fonthill Rd, London