We’re very open to collaboration.
We have five key projects which we are actively working on at the moment.
We use Google docs for notes and planning. (Yes, we know there are open source alternatives available – we’ve chosen to use Google Docs until an open source solution has the same level of uptake and usability – in order to be as inclusive as possible).
Please see our working docs and get in touch if you would like to collaborate on any of the following:
The Mapping Project:
Objective: To build a comprehensive directory, an index, a map, or to agree the format of a schema to enable us to map out all the organisations and networks within the collaborative / cooperative / solidarity / progressive economy.
The Co-op Cloud Project:
Objective: To build a suite of open source tools which any group, or co-op, can use to work together.
The Co-op Coin Project:
- To encourage trade within the cooperative economy and to avoid value escaping from the cooperative economy.
- To free up the money supply within the cooperative economy.
- To facilitate the growth of the commons and the co-op economy.
A new ontology:
Our aim is to co-create an increasingly democratic, equitable and sustainable society.
Our mission is to normalize a worldview that is conducive to achieving our aim.We will:
- develop some assumptions about the nature of human behaviour, reality and existence that serve as the intellectual foundations of our worldview;
- develop the implications of these assumptions for how best to organise society in order to achieve our aims;
- work with other groups and individuals to refine our assumptions and implications, and spread this worldview.
The OPEN Conference/s:
Objective: To build a world-wide community of individuals and organisations committed to the creation of a collaborative, sustainable economy.